April 22, 2013
Tips & Tricks
Updated April 2013
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pounds steelhead trout fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Arrange the trout fillets on large piece of aluminum foil. Whisk together the butter, lemon juice, paprika, and cayenne pepper; brush the mixture onto the fillets.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes; brush the fillets with the barbeque sauce; cook another 2 minutes.